Tuesday 6 July 2010

my top 10 films!

In no particular order, because it's so hard to decide...!

1.) Coraline


2.) Breakfast at Tiffany's (A CLASSIC!)


3.) Little Miss Sunshine


4.) Funny Face (another Audrey Hepburn film, it's in Paris, so you've got to love it)


5.) Aladdin (I watch this every summer with my cousins <3)


6.) School of Rock


7.) Amelie


8.) ALL OF THE HARRY POTTERS, OF COURSE.


9.) Clueless ... RIP Brittany Murphy! :'(


10.) The St. Trinian's films. Both 1 and 2. I just reallllyyy want to go to a school like that...

2 comments:

Kiki said...

I love all of those movies, except for the St. Trinian's deal which I have never heard of! My real name is Caroline so my friends are forever calling me CORaline now, haha. x

Indigo said...

WOW! These are like my fave films too!! X