Friday 15 January 2010

looks like we're walking


today I didn't wear flats, (yay) I wore my awesome floral DMs. The thing is, I was waiting for the bus... and it didn't turn up. You have to be at school at 8.50 or so and then there's form and then school starts at 9. It was TEN TO NINE and the bus wasn't there. So, the four of us at the bus stop set off on a epic journey around suburbia, and got to school just in time for the end of the first lesson.

... the whole time, my shoes weren't done up properly. Which means, yeah, RUBNESS!! AHHHH! My feet hurt so much. In Science I asked Miss Dunn if she wanted to swap shoes. She said she liked them but I wouldn't like hers. Krh. Selfish much. Haha.

DOUBLE DRAMMAAAA OMGGG
we walked in to this sort of thing (except darker... and there was like, a candle..) :



yeah, we're doing 'An Inspector Calls' - I got to be the person who goes DUNDUNDUN after all the dramatic bits, haha.




and I have SKATED ON THE SAME ICE AS YOU ^^

ciao ciao -™

3 comments:

Kiki said...

Okay, your school starts at 9? Mine starts at 7:25. Haha, still want to go to school in America?

Sounds like you had fun in drama. Happy friday! x

boo said...

love love love drama classes<3
thanks for followin;)

xx

April said...

Oh I hate that, the day you finally wear heels something happens and you have to trek over the Himalayas.