Tuesday 1 December 2009

COOLEST CAMERA EVER?!

hey dudes -

so for Christmas I begged the parents to get me a Polaroid camera
then I checked how much film is.

Let's just say -
it ain't happenin'.

BUT!
I found the cooliest camera ever, thats digital,
(like my parents wanted), it's in the £150 price range,

...


AND IT'S GREEN!

now follow this link...

THE VIDEOOOOO OF THE CAMERA.. CLICK ME... AND WATCH IT.... AND BE AMAZED MY DARLINGS!!


AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN!

If you don't know what to ask for for Christmas - PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
plus it comes in loads of sexy colours!
(but the green one's mine, yeah?)

When you first look at it, it looks
SERIOUSLY TACKY
but watch on, and you will fall in love!!
[oh yeah the guy's voice is a bit GOONALIETHY but don't let that put you off peeps]

Well you might not.

But I did!



4 comments:

faye said...

mmmmmmm LIQUID GOLD
that does look like a pretty cracking cam
x

Sarah said...

Wow that's pretty sick! The underwater shooting sounds mad cool--I've been wanting to try it out ever since I saw these: http://elenakalisphoto.com/

Her pictures are AMAZING

Aney Mei said...

Niceee, I've been dying to get my Canon Rebel XSi, but I fail at saving so it'll take me awhile haha

Harlow said...

Hello there. I think your blog is cute. Shame you couldn't get a polaroid camera but yeah, they're pretty high maintenance. haha. That camera you want looks just as nifty:)