1. Its a life ruiner, it ruins peoples lives.
Seriously. The amount of all star athletes who are injured for life from cheerleading is ridiculous. Or those who finally make the team they want, just to be told they can't because they've injured themselves or aren't QUITE good enough and they're out for the season. Dreams crushed.
2. I'm an athlete, duh.
Don't let the cute bows and outfits fool you. The abs on some cheerleaders speak for themselves. Although to be honest, most cheerleaders aren't these "super human" looking people. We're normal sized and can eat a TON like regular teenagers. But most could still probably beat you in a weightlifting challenge.
3. It's like it's on ESPN or something!
I mean, this is enough to prove the fact. The Cheerleading World Championships are always shown on ESPN. Last time I checked, that was a sports channel.
4. On Wednesdays, we wear... sweat.
5. Why should the flyer get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under her big feet? Hmm?
You know, bases are just as cute as flyers, people like bases just as much as they like flyers - ahem. Seriously though. I've never based, but I know they get kicked in the face a LOT.
6. Raise your hand if you've ever been personally victimised by Eddy Rios.
The entirety of Smoed be like
To get the best results out of your athletes, its good to push them. And nobody does it better than "Psycho Coach", Eddy Rios. But seriously. Cheer coaches don't go easy.
7. Oh my God, Angel Rice, I love your work!
I mean...have you SEEN this girl tumble!?
8. One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome.
Catching baskets can lead to some pretty awkward collisions. In fact, any stunt can. But even when you're getting punched in the face, you fucking love it.
COS WE'RE BADA$$$$$$
OK I'm done. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years!