Monday 17 September 2012

stockholm street style







None of these photos are mine!

Hej! I just got back from Stockholm about 2 hours ago and now just really really want to go shopping. Everybody looks so casual yet chic, like they've just walked out of H&M (which most of them probably have). Ankle boots of all kind are rife in this beautiful city, as well as monochrome colours and iPhones. Sadly I only got a few hours to look round as the real reason I was there was for Mike's brother's wedding on an island outside of Stockholm, which I shall post photos of as soon as I get them developed. It was so beautiful! xo

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Love the styles!

Charlotte said...

Ohhh yes, I also love the Scandinavian style. Nice images :) And thanks a lot for your lovely comment <3

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Really cool outfits!

www.fashioncontainer.com

Leanne said...

Ahh, you're making me want to go back to Europe! I actually fell in love with London, and that was only one city. I love the third and last photo, but they all have awesome, unique style.

Jessica said...

Wonderful street style photos. These girls look amazing. I would wear any of these looks in a heartbeat.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Pembroke Pines Asbestos Removal said...

Thannk you for this