Saturday 9 June 2012

the sky clears, the sun hits








Bit of a mish-mash post I'm afraid...

1.) a lovely top that Lizzie got me for my birthday from H&M.
2.) Hemingway stories and Bridehead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh (who, quoting Lost in Translation, is a man btw)
3.) Tennessee Williams, a 50s American playwright who I'm into atm. These books were from an Oxfam bookshop in Ealing and were all about £2 which is amazing. Seriously check those places out they're awesome.
4.) I FINALLY BOUGHT A KEYBOARD! Literally the crappest one you can get from Argos but oh well, something to learn on... and so far I can play the Bed Intruder Song and Still Life by The Horrors... but not with two hands at the same time... hmm, progress.
5-8) Photos from my birthday party which was supposed to be a Eurovision party but nobody actually watched it in the end it just turned out to be a party party haha which was still fun.

Blehh proper outfitty thing soon... as you can see I have a lot of reading to do! Just thought I should update with SOMETHING, yaknow...

-™xo


3 comments:

Gab Mesina said...

The Bed Intruder Song, really? HAHA nice choice! I like the writings on the keyboard, if I were to have one, I'd do the same as well since I get all the keys mixed up hehe

Anonymous said...

i just saw part of your Britain in a day thing on TV!

Rhea Dillon said...

Love the random excitement this post brings!
xx