Thursday 10 February 2011

acted like I was your saviour, the shepherd instead of the lamb


That right there is my photography project, I've chosen the title "self image", but I didn't want the whole focus of the image to be on just myself, so I've made a collage of things that are Teganish. What do you guys think?

Also, I downloaded the Eagle vs Shark soundtrack (it's my new favourite movie), and made a playlist:

80s Celebration - The Reduction Age
I Love You, Awesome - The Pheonix Foundation
Apples and Tangerines - The Pheonix Foundation
I Don't Want - Age Pryor
Seaworld - The Pheonix Foundation
Funny Shadow - Tessa Rain and Age Pryor
Let's Dance - David Bowie
The Body Breaks - Devendra Banhart
Wholly Molly - The Pheonix Foundation
This Is The One - The Stone Roses
Hitchcock - The Pheonix Foundation

OK I hadn't heard of any of those artists, except Bowie, so hmm could be an interesting listen :) I'm guessing the Pheonix Foundation wrote most of their music. Anyways, have you guys got any plans for Valentine's? Mike's taking me out for dinner, but nothing else, he thinks Valentine's is kinda tacky, and I guess I agree with him... CHAPEL CLUB SOON ... dribble xx


3 comments:

Hannah said...

that is a fab collage! oh i def have to check out the eagle vs shark soundtrack- such a hilarious movie! x

Allison said...

Very very lovely. You're so talented!

Mandy Thomas said...

Devendra banhart is the freaking best