Sunday 19 December 2010

Day 14 and SUNDAY SINGLE OF THE WEEK

Hmmm, I had to use my Mum's make up yesterday cos I left mine at Jess's. So here's a nice little picture of that.

Right, onto the Day thing. 

Day 14 - A picture of your favorite pastime.  


Ice skating. 
Yesterday I finally passed my Silver level and am now onto GOLD! Woo woo! Shizz and crumpets! I wrapped up presents this morning... feeling more in the Christmas spirit now (LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!) ... except my Dad's present hasn't arrived! Owch and trumpets...


Last night I watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, whilst curling my hair with my dog on my lap, ahhh it was awesome.

I swear the iTunes Free Single of the Week gets crapper and crapper. I might just do a Single of the Week on here. Every Sunday, cos Sundays are cool. OK, 

Evening Sun - The Strokes 

wheeeeeee

4 comments:

Mary Lee said...

omg i LOVE that second picture! Do you mind if i use it on my tumblr?

hope you'll visit/follow
www.marylee31.blogspot.com

Mandsy said...

ooooh the first picture is awesooome :)

S. said...

I haven't watched Breakfast at Tiffany's but I've only ever heard great things about it. Must see it sometime soon :)

Unknown said...

gorgeous pictures (:

merry christmas (:

xx scarzz