Saturday 18 December 2010

Day 13...

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist.


Well, The Lonely Island. I  mean come on they are just the best comedy band in the world. People might not understand their humour sometimes,  but ah man they are lols. Very good for when you're walking along.
Don't worry, I do like 'real  music' as well ... The Beatles, The Smiths, The Strokes etc etc...

As we are the height of sophistication and upmost classiness, here is a group of British girls and a pole. I mean, it's k, we're British, we can get away with this.


IT'S SNOWING YAYAYAYAYAYYAA. Nothing like inching down the motorway at like 2mph going "YEAH MAN I'M FEELIN' THE G FORCE!

I'm getting so fed up with this 30 day thing. But I'm gonna stick at it. Cos that's the kind of person I am. I eat raw broccoli. I wear a mini skirt in the snow. That's what this blog is about. SHOCK. YEAH.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

i love the lonely island..they're hilarious!

xx

Kassandrah said...

you are soooooo gorgeous!
just saying.
i wear mini skirts in the snow too.

S. said...

The lonely island is awesome! My faves are "Jizz in My pants!" and "Throw it on the Ground" :)