Monday 26 July 2010

photographer update

hey guys,
I know what you're thinking -
WHERE THE HELL HAS SHE BEEN!?


well actually, probably not, I doubt many of you actually come on here like every day to see if I've updated...

BUT ANYWAY!

So I was just,  you know, on Flickr, as you do. And I found a really cool teenage photographer (they are my favourite) I don't know what their real name is, but their Flickr name is moving_to_new_york ...
unfortunately their pictures are copyrighted, so check them out (i say them cos I'm not sure if it's a guy or a girl.. but I'm pretty sure it's a girl) here


OFF TO PARIS ON SATURDAY WITH ERIN WOOOOTTTTT



1 comment:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Oh! Actually, I was wondering if you were gonna keep writing here, but its good that you are! Off to Paris! LUCKYYY! Those pictures are great too! <3