Wednesday 9 June 2010

francoise hardy


today in french class we listened to this song OVER AND OVER AGAIN by francois hardy, called "tous les garcons et les filles de mon age" from the sixties. the song was seriously depressing and over dramatic, but francois seems like such a cool kid!


thought I'd share that with you :)

also had the RANDOMEST biology exam today, it was awful. and yesterday I stabbed my ex in the eye with a biro. Apparently he went to hospital. Now there's just a scratch under his eye, but I still feel bad, so tomorrow I'm paying him £1.50 and giving him a hug. We're still really good friends, even though he's my ex, (and even though I stabbed him haha) which is good :)


ciao ciao
-™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listened to that song, it was well weird, couldn't understand one word she was saying, but then it was in french! LOL!