Thursday 4 March 2010

i'm such a harry potter dork.

If you went to Hogwarts, which house would you be sorted in?Gryffindor. But I'd settle for Ravenclaw.
Have you ever been to a Harry Potter midnight release? Noooo :(
What did you think of Deathly Hallows? Ahhh, loved it. Even though it wasn't the same without Hogwarts :(
How many times have you reread the books? Like four times each, haha.
Whose death was the saddest? Ahhmygod... Dumbledore. Or Fred. Or... OMG.. HEDWIG :O
If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather have a pet owl, cat, or rat? Owl! I could send post!
What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince? Thought it was hilarious! But it could have been more like the book...
What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in half? 2 Harry Potter films. What's not to like?
Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard? Yarrrrp :)
When did you first become a Harry Potter fan? Well we always had the first book, and I think I read it after watching the film or something. Don't really remember, but have been hooked since like the age of 8!

Favorites…
Female Character? Professor Trelawney!
Male Character? Dumbledore
Professor? Trelawny! Or McGonagall, what a babe she is.
Death Eater? Snape!
Magical Creature? The Sorting Hat. He's not a creature though .. hmm .. BUCKBEAK!
Spell? Accio! Man that would be handy!
Quote? "Never mess with goblins Harry" ... and then he did.
Book? Hmm. Either Prisoner of Azkaban (loving the time travel ending) or Deathly Hallows..
Movie? God, can't choose!
Hogwarts House? Hufflepuff cuz they’re cute!
Place? HOGWARTS FTW
Weasley? Ron, closely followed by the twins... used to be obsessed with Ginny (she's a ginger girl. Come on. She provides hope for us!) but she's kinda annoying :/

Couple?Arthur + Molly
This or That…
Gryffindor or Slytherin? Gryffindor!!

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff? Hufflepuff
Fred or George? I am not choosing!

Ginny or Luna? Luna, what a legend.
Butterbeer or Firewhiskey? Butterbeer, I want to try it!
Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley? Diagon Alley!
Books or Movies? Books!!!
Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows? Deathly Hallows!
Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets? PHILOSOPHER’S stone. GOD!
Snape or Slughorn? Snape.. no.. Slughorn - Snape in books, Slughorn in movies. Yes.
Lupin or Sirius? Sirius. Pah. Lupin. What did he ever do? You know, other than be a werewolf.
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione? I don't really understand..
Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil? Lavender, the cheeky minx!
Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas? Was it Seamus that said "AUROR"?  ... if so, him.
Kreacher or Dobby? DOBBY!
Muggleborn or Pureblood? Both!
Dan Radcliffe or Rupert Grint? Rupert Grint!

Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Narcissa. Bellatrix is a bit more of a BIATCH.
Voldemort or Tom Riddle? They are the same person!!
Hedwig or Crookshanks? Hedwig (RIP)

5 comments:

Lia said...

im gonna steal this off you
i love harry potter
Lia :)

LanguageTimothy said...

Mind if I theif this? Ahaa :D Im a huuuge geek too & this is so cool 8)

Ninnu said...

Best books I've ever read!

Anonymous said...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform.

I have heard great things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can
transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!


Visit my weblog iklan baris poskota

Anonymous said...

hello!,I love your writing very much! share we keep up a correspondence extra about
your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to unravel my problem.
May be that is you! Looking forward to look you.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: http://www.sex-xxx-erotica.com/