Friday 1 January 2010

a great start to the year!


Ruined shoes, in the middle of nowhere, broken bike, sitting on a log, gunshots in the distance, phone in cow poo, completely lost!

but it was a laugh anyway!! I went on this bike ride today with Sophie and Erin. Our shoes got covered in mud, we didn't know where we were, Erin's bike malfunctioned slightly, so we had a picnic on a fallen down silver birch, and then heard gunshots so we left, but didn't know where on Earth to go and had to ask for directions, and then my phone fell out of my pocket into COW POO - typical! My feet were so cold, they were gonna fall off! But it was pretty hilarious, I still loved it! :)

Thank you to everyone who has wished me a Happy New Year. Right back at you guys! How did you spend the first day of 2010?

I went through with the LBD/crazy tights outfit. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic :( But I did get a shot of my legs so you can see the crazy tights.

I'm trying on the new Vans Sophie outgrew and gave me: (which then got ruined on the bike ride haha)


Now my parents are watching Big Fat Quiz of the Year. Even though the year has LITERALLY just started. Did you guys see the lights on the BBC? Well, you wouldn't if you're international, haha. They showed the Eiffel Tower all lit up - sooo pretty. :) Might try and get a pic on here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ciao ciao
-™

4 comments:

faye said...

ey up chuck sounds like someone had fun
love them tights
remind me of them millemium dome lights once upon a time
back in the year 2000 ;)
GOOD TIMES MAn!x

anna bu said...

those tights are great!!!

bisous
annabu

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous picture :-)
LOVE THE VANS! Too cool, Teegan.
I know, i know, i should stay ginger-ish, but alas, the time has come for a better 'do... :D

Panda x
(oh and thanks so much for the comment, and happy 2010!)

Sarah said...

Love the tights!

Ewww....cow poo...*shudders*