Friday 11 December 2009

pant pant toffee nut latte pant pant




d
i
hey dere ;]

just got back from Erin's house.
and I am still panting because I thought it was 6.37 when actually
it was 5.37
damn you iPod.

anyway
today started with ...

ummm..

OOOOOH...

ENGLISH!!
Yeah,
so me and Tim were arguing about who distracts who more and singing 'The Humans are Dead' by Flight of the Chonchords (LEGEND.) especially,

"BINARY SOLO -
0000001 000000011!'

yeah.
And then Science
where nothing really happened,
talked to Erin and Jess.

Then
DOUBLE DRAMA.
Which was HILARIOUS!!
We were doing this thing called Forum Theatre, and for all of you who don't
study drama,
it's basically where a few of you improvise a scene
and everyone else can stop it and stuff and be like
'mmmmm I think we should do this'

and
ALL I WANTED
was to be the
SOUND of the TELEPHONE

..
that was it!!!
And everyone was faffing around like
'ooh ooh I can play it on my phone'
and i was like
JUST LET ME DO IT
after everything
and so I did it anyway
and then someones phone rang and i was like WHAT
and then we all burst out laughing after Andy went to Miss Lloyd,
"I need you"
really dramatically

and I did my phone sound
and Miss Lloyd was literally
on the floor
rolling
and laughing
her head off

...
OK, you had to be there.

OOOOH I also thew a suitcase at Kam, but it sort of failed.

At lunch we filmed stuff for a video we're making for Ruby which was fun :)
Then errrm MATHS
which was soooo funny,
because David was like,
"I'm gonna title my work...

SADGE.'

Okay if you know him you would know that is like HIS WORD.
And then Miss Clay refused to call Ben 'Benji' so he pushed the table and threw all his books off his desk!
And then David said,
"Miss do you wanna be my best friend?"
and she said,
"can you imagine us at the cinema together? That would be compeletely inappropriate"
and then David said,
"if you don't tell me how to do the work...

I will never talk to you again!!"


HAHA

then Functional with Nanny P.
I copied him for the assessment
..

REBEL.

oooh
shout out to his bunny, Starsky, who is sick =/

then after school we went to Erin's to edit the video,
got a Starbucks on the way back and we saw Stephen in there
ON A DATE
it was so funny
and awkward
cos we ignored him.

Then I was late home.
And I'm going to Sophie's later :D


WOAH
long post, all about me,
sorry guys!!

tomorrow's post
will be school inspiration
because I can never be bothered with school
and I need to be!!

ciao ciao
-™


2 comments:

street angel said...

I love every photo.

Melissa said...

Toffee nut latte!!! mmmm....dribbling already! awesome photos :)