Thursday 17 December 2009

MAKE IT MOVE!






bonjour,

today was HOUSE DAY!!

and this was the line up
(for my form)

Junk Percussion - Line Dancing - Spaghetti Challenge - Karaoke

all in all, it was pretty fun!!

Another lesson you must learn
is that Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
is a HILARIOUS FILM
the bits that are funny probably aren't meant to be funny
but they ARE.

Oh and Zara's 'muffs are very lucky
I did a reallllllllyyyyyyyyyy
long post on everything I did
but I had a huge bold font to introduce each activity and it made my whole post huge
like...
unreadable.

Even after I edited it it looked fine
RRRRRR blogger is so annoying sometimes.

one last thing,
AWESOME GIVEAWAY

http://sassandcraft.blogspot.com/2009/12/its-that-time-again.html


ciao ciao
-™












1 comment:

viviaan said...

beautiful images! :) May i add to my collection of desktop images? LOL

Aww, i love harry potter and the philosphers stone - my favorite one of them all (even though some people beg to differ) hehe nice post, love the images xx