Tuesday 3 December 2013

We All Do It...


Or maybe this is just me, idk

1.) Buy magazines just for the free stuff. I mean, £2 Kate Spade nail polish? HELL YEAH



2.) Pretend to know the lyrics to a song when you're with a load of people who do. I mean, you're in the moment, you're dancing, and you can so easily just mouth along to that shit (lemme tell you, it's an art form)

3.) Recycled a gift. Come on, you can't tell me you've never given anyone something that was once given to you/yours. If not, then you're a great person. Well done you.

4.) Bring somebody's profile up on Facebook when you're talking about them. "This is the guy I'm going out with tonight... Yeah, that's his dog... That's what his Mum looks like... That's the jumper he wore on his first birthday..."

5.) Get paranoid when you're listening to music in case everybody else can hear it. Actually, I don't think everybody does this because THERE ARE SOME LOUD PEOPLE ON TRAINS JESUS CHRIST.

6.) Stalk people on Facebook/Instagram and inwardly cry about how together their life is and then vow to yourself to do the same but then actually end up in bed with a can of Pringles

7.) See the date of a release or something as your birthday, or just see your birthday written down somewhere and get a little happy feeling for a second

8.) Get a WEENY bit possessive when somebody else has your name. OK maybe not everyone gets this ie people called like Amy or Sarah or something, but for the rest of us it feels a bit weird, right? Heck even if loads of people have your name its still weird cos its YOURS AND NOBODY ELSES.

9.) Go into expensive shops and act like you can afford stuff on the off chance there'll be a sale item in your price range and then slowly swan back out empty handed as if nothing happened

10.) MAKE MISTAKES SOMETIMES BIG ONES SOMETIMES SILLY ONES THE POINT IS YOU MOVE ON IN LIFE AND SWAG IT OUT :)

Tegan xo

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hate when other people have my name. Someone can say there name speaking to them and I always look because I think they are talking to me and sometimes I actually start to answer.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Unknown said...

you have such a cool blog, love this post!

Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/