Friday 1 February 2013

Cocoppa

OK let me start by directing your attention to the first photo - my super cute iPhone icons!!
If you have an iPhone, download the app Cocoppa, its got adorable icons and backgrounds and stuff.. And it's all free!

Photo no2 = cheeky Starbucks with Erin
Photo no3 = Royal Holloway, a beautiful University who have given me an offer! I'd love to go there and stroll about and pretend I'm in Hogwarts...

And lastly,
My graphics poster and packaging! 7 months of this oat project and it's finally over! (I also made a book but it's too terrible to show...)


™ xo







2 comments:

Passionpit said...

nice app !!

Anonymous said...

I simply couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info an individual supply to your visitors? Is gonna be again regularly to check out new posts

Feel free to visit my web page: cheapest online broker