Wednesday 10 August 2011

Last photos of France...

























Sorry for the super massive delay, Mike and I were in France - AGAIN! The last few shots are from Provence, the next are from rainy Brittany where we spent the last few days being very nautical in the birthplace of the breton shirt! (and taking my Grandadd's boat out. It was literally the Boat That Guy Built. Cos his name's Guy. And he built it.) 
OK, I promise, after this post no more photos from France, I will do more outfit posts and stuff! 


Also, if you live in the UK and have a really cool WH Smith near you (or you live in France), they might sell French Vogue, which I urge you to get this month cos they have a really awesome photo shoot with 64 designers, set in downtown LA and is overall really groovy for ideas and or/cutting out and sticking on your wall and thinking "I wish I lived there"/"owned something similar to that".


I will hopefully post again ASAP! Hope you're all having a lovely summer,
™ - xo

14 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lovely pictures :)
well next time I'm near a WH Smith I'll see of they have French Vogue thing is I've already bought 4 magazines this month. I'm a a total magazines junkie! :D xx

Amalie said...

Whoa, love the second picture! Those colours!
Looks like you had a great time, I'd love to visit France again :)
xx

That Blond Guy said...

This looks like so much fun. Little did you know that I also have been in France for the past few weeks. Following you.

I really love the sunset picture. And I feel obliged to ask...what exactly is Mike doing in the fourth picture????

agent 0017/shay said...

beautiful pics! love the second and third one especially, so colorful :)

Elm said...

T_T Looks so fun. I wanna go to France too.

Tegan having such an awesome summer. T_T :')

ktzfrnk said...

i've never been in france. yay i feel quite jealous <3
www.ktzfrnk.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Aww, the second photo is STUNNING! I adore it. Aaand did I already mention I loved your hair sooo much? xx

http://memoiresdecouture.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

very nice photos

STYLEFOX said...

Thanks for visiting my blog doll.

I also spend a lot of time in France, having visited every year since being little. It's so stunning.

gabriela said...

France is beautiful :)
And I love your sweater!

/btw thank you <3

Daria said...

great photos! oh and i love that VOGUE cover :)

xxx
Daria

Mariana said...

love the pics! I really like your blog :)

xoxo
Mariana

Libby said...

These photos are gorgeous! I especially like the second one. Looks like fun! :)

blondynek said...

you have got great photos and style :)