Tuesday 15 March 2011


I've been ill today :( on Saturday, I fell on the ice when I was skating and smacked my  head and my neck. I've also kind of got a cold coming on, so these things paired together, and after a long week end of acting and shizz, I need a break! Last night I watched The Virgin Suicides, which is AWESOME. And today I've been reading 'The Matchmaker of Perigord' which is a quaint little book about a French barber living in an ugly town who decides to become a matchmaker. 

As well as this, I've been taking pictures of random things like my favourite shoes, cookies, and my dog, and texting Mike about baby names... just, you know, for the future...

3 comments:

Hannah said...

oh do feel better soon! x

Rebecca said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca said...

Hi, I've gave you an award:
Please check it out :)

http://rebeccaarmstrongx.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-award.html