Sunday 9 January 2011

HAHA, do you remember when? - oh that wasn't you...







I'm so sorry it's been so long, it's just that the aforementioned pantomime has kept me out all day and night performing to many a crowd... well only most of Fleet but hey. IT'S BEAN SO AWESOME (see what I did there ;D) - me and a few others aren't in Act 1 at all so we run around a Church jumping into bean bags and re-enacting Potter Puppet Pals! Today is my last performance BUT Mike is better (YAY!) so he's coming to see it tomorrow... with the senior citizens and girl guides... LOL.  But of course, this is me, I still manage to find the time to party...

3 comments:

gabriela said...

Such a crazy photos! I love it :D
<3

Lok-Yin Lau said...

Really awsome photos! Keep postin(:

That Blond Guy said...

Bean! Loved the pun. Actually, I didn't. I hate puns. But I appreciated the pun for what it was.

Keen photos. I like the black and white ones. Although it does give the first one the effect of looking like a French, artistic studen film. A bit off-putting.

So the performance went well?