Tuesday 14 December 2010

Day 9...

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.


OK I know it sounds really lame but my Mum. Definitely. I mean she gave me life in the first place, that's a start, and she always helps me with things and teaches me things that a woman should know. Like how to make adequate sandwiches ;) But yeah whenever I screw up (which is a lot LOL) she picks up the pieces, like a jigsaw puzzle when you get really annoyed at it cos you can't find Alaska so you get angry and throw it at your dog and it falls apart. She's the one who sighs and picks up the pieces and finds Alaska.

OK that was the wort euphemism ever, sorry.

But you get the drift.

4 comments:

Susanne said...

that's so nice of you! :)

Kassandrah said...

woo!
:D

Me said...

Aww.. So sweet. But its true :)

S. said...

Nawwwh :)
Don't worry, that's not lame at all. I think everyone would have to put their mum!