Tuesday 7 December 2010

Day 2...

A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest.



This is my best friend, Kerry. She is literally one of the reasons I am alive. She was born exactly 9 months before me... when she was born, her parents called up my parents with the news, and my parents were all "WE WANT ONE"
. Our parents are like best friends. We go on holiday together. We used to share baths. Yes, Kerry is definitely the person I  have known the longest.

Also, a few of you commented on my boots in the previous picture - THANKS! :D I'm quite the patriot! They're from Primark, so if you're ever in the country, have a gander in there, it's cheap ;)

6 comments:

Ella said...

nice glasses :)

natureswaysphotography.blogspot.com

lul said...

Ahh LOVE Primark, it's a shame they don't have it here in the States!
Cute post by the way ;)
xoxoxo

Kaleena J. said...

That's an awesome story!

Claudia Paola said...

Aww this is such a cute story!! You both kinda look alike, too!

*Claudia* xoxo
Molto ❤ Fashion

Diary of a Young Designer said...

awww you girls look adorable! and I soo would love to visit a Primark, some day, some day.

xo
Sophie

Me said...

You guys are so beautiful! And thats a great story!