Tuesday 23 November 2010

fonts and handwriting and deer and my wierd pain



 tweed waistcoat +  bow tie = JIZZ IN MY PANTS



I love deer :) I think they're my favourite animal...

I've got this really weird feeling in my chest/throat area, whenever I breathe in/swallow/move too much, it tightens up and I can't breathe...

In other news, we had a mock physics exam today. it was a mock, so nobody revised. and it actually gave me quite a good opportunity to experiment with a new handwriting :) yeah, if you know me, i'm obsessed with fonts. fonts mean a great deal to me. (hence why i change my font on here all the time...) therefore, handwriting is also special to me. fonts are basically just different handwriting styles, just on a computer...

kay i'll shut up now :D i hope this feeling goes away, i really don't like it... it keeps cropping up at random intervals too, and it spreads through my windpipe. oh god i hate this.

1 comment:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

OH, I can't agree more! :DD<3 Boys who dress like that are hoooot, unless they're old men, haha. Deer are just so cute! Haha, I love fonts, you should put a picture up of your handwriting so we can see it! :) <3 x