Monday 25 October 2010

STUFF THATS BEEN HAPPENINNN'.



a friend of ours also happens to be a photographer, so he took some pictures of my family for free. ^ crap I hope they're not like copyright or anything, oh well.

on saturday night, mike (YES OK MIKE AGAIN) threw a get-together-partay thingamajig but I couldn't drink because I'm on antibiotics at the moment :( for my throat, I'm not dying lol. but it sucks when all your friends are like WOOOOOHOOOO and you're like 'ahehhh. yea.'



It's half term as well, which means a WEEK OFF YES BABY!!! 
... but I have a ton of school work to do. (that felt really American cheeheeheheheeheheheee)

right - QUESTION TIME,
what are you guys going as for Halloween?

2 comments:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Aww, I love the photos at the top! And the party, fun! :DD Haha, Halloween? I've got no idea, lol. x

Jane said...

Ugh, I know how you feel. And your school work comment sounded like something I would say, something...american. Haha, my friends and I will be bed bugs! We are wearing pjs and antenna. (: