Thursday 28 October 2010

more playlisting and an OUTFIT POST OMFG




I've added to  my "stamping on slytherins" playlist;

I'm Sticking With You - The Velvet Underground (you know that really cute song from Juno)
Us - Regina Spektor

T'es beau - Pauline Croze

This is for Lovers - Pete Doherty

5 Years Time - Noah and the Whale (SUMMER '09 MUCH?)

Toothpaste Kisses - The Maccabees

Lovefool - The Cardigans

Best Friends - The Drums

I hope that brings you  much enjoyment. In other news, I wore these trousers today and picked up a few comments. One of them was sarcastically said by a random chav "NICE TROUSERS" which actually made me feel a lot better, because that means they must be nice if a chav doesn't like them because if he liked them then ... oh dear.




trousers - my mum :3 cardigan - M&S! hellzyea! belt - primark t-shirt - home made fifi lapin by erin :)

SKINCARE TIP - LEAVE YOUR SKIN ALONE. don't do anything to it. just leave it. take off your make up and just DON'T DO ANYTHING. :D



5 comments:

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Ahh, I love that song by the Macabees! <3 :} Ooh! I do like the trousers! Hih, the only thing I do to my skin is moisturise, works a treat :)

Unknown said...

ahh such a cute outfit! lovely pants x)

xx scarzz

Me, forever. said...

Lovely! Check out my new post!

Felix Curds said...

I love your pants and I love that playlist, especially The Velvet Underground, and because I love you too, you've been tagged haha:)

Bianca Nieves said...

Lovely outfit & lovely blog! x

blanche-neve.blogspot.com