Saturday 16 October 2010

and i'd love to live so pleasantly, live this life of luxury...

Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks







wearing sunglasses in the dark. the new way to bump into things whilst looking totally rad. oh and this is mike, thought you should all know seeing as i do mention him frequently.

hmmm what else is new? well... yesterday I went to town and we found a pound coin in an abandoned trolley, which meant COOKIES FROM POUNDLAND HELL YES! Poundland is SOOO genius. Whoever thought of making a shop where everything costs £1... well, I salute them. Whoever they are.

I am having such a ditherspaz over my blog layout. I want it to stretch some more, but the good old templates (anyone remember the days where you could get "minima lefty stretch"?!) have gone... :( i am not liking this new blogger template shite. sorry blogger. apart from that i love you.

Signed up for Model United Nations today (where you re-enact United Nations, just with schoolkids and a bit more...crap) and I'm a researcher. So basically I sit at the front with a laptop and look hard. GUNNA BE AWESUM.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEY MIKE, HEY TEGAN.
You guys are just too awesome. Glasses at night? Amazing :D
Oh, and the big news has just been announced in my new post! & Thanks for you ultra sweet comment! Panda xo