Saturday 12 June 2010

dog person/cat person

A while  back, A Stealer of Hearts blog did a post about being a dog person, and I have to say I agree with her.
A lot of people think dogs are really scary and intimidating and they'll bite you - but most dogs aren't like that. I mean come on ... AWWWW PUPPIES!

that's my dog Rufus a while back - I love scooping him up in my arms, even though I probably shouldn't  because it's "disrespectful" or something. He likes Classic FM, and mounting other dogs that are male (I think he's gay)
i swear at night he sneakily sits on the chair in the living room, and whenever we come downstairs he jumps off it and pretends to be in his bed, haha. :)

so, are you a cat person?
Or a dog person?




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cat person :]
Haha I love the dog/mustache pic :]

Bella said...

dogs! cats just seem to piss off and get on with their own lives, dogs actually care :) x

Adri Ballif said...

i love those photos. haha soooo cute! i've tried to decide between cats and dogs my whole life, and i've come to the conclusion that i just cannot choose! i love them both oh oh oh so much.