Friday 26 February 2010


sorry about that last post, everything's OK now. :) tomorrow i'm meeting sophie to print off pics of florida, and then i'm seeing my friend who's been in hospital since october, miss her muchly. found this hip dang (*sophie;D) photographer called "Lissy Elle" (pictured above) her stuff is so... dreamy! I really wanna build a fort above my bed now. I used to have this green canopy but it kept getting in the way. I might put it back up, actually. wait... it's in my shed. oh well. i'll fish it out. i always get freaked out when i go down to my shed... after I read 'Skellig' by David Almond, I was always scared someone would be living there. don't forget to check out Pretty Pictures because ... well it's amazing.

ciao ciao -™

4 comments:

Enigmatic Abby said...

bonjour bonjour !
I did not know your blog but it's a really good discovery !
xx
Abby (http://enigmaticabby.blogspot.com)

ruby in wonderland said...

see you soooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

sorry just felt the need to post thst cause i'm super mega excited xxx

Barb said...

lovely picture :-)
xo

Anonymous said...

I love that photo it remind me of that wonderland you used to make up as a little kid with the paper crowns and all.

From Dolly
XX
http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/